Achieve Your Lending Goals
LOC Protection is a risk management program that increases the profitability and yield on your loan portfolio by reducing losses on defaulted loans. The program purchases repossessed vehicles from lenders at higher values than auctions or bids and provides a principal balance reduction payment to further reduce deficiency balances.
- Lenders make all loan approvals and loan policy decisions.
- Lenders recover 90% to 100% of Loan Protection fee on direct loans by increasing the interest rate 1.5%.
- 100% fee recovery on indirect loans by short funding the dealer.
- $3,000 to $6,000 in additional loss reduction.
Superior Benefits for Lenders and Borrowers
Prices on new vehicles continue to increase, forcing buyers to make higher monthly payments, delay vehicle purchases, or acquire used vehicles. As a result, leases and balloon loans offering low monthly payments and short term financing attract many new car buyers. Lenders can satisfy buyers’ preference for low monthly payments and short term financing with Super Non-Lease, an innovative balloon loan program that provides superior benefits for both lenders and borrowers.
- Increases finance income 30% to 40% compared with a conventional loan.
- Vehicle titled in borrower’s name.
- LOC purchases vehicles returned to lenders at the termination of Super Non-Lease.
- LOC Protection included to reduce deficiency balances from repossessed vehicles.
- Low monthly payments.
- No requirement for large down payment, first month’s payment, or security deposit.
- LOC establishes reliable residual values.